- Most colleges only accept required application documents electronically
- Documents not sent by deadlines will not be accepted later
- Naviance provides electronic confirmation that required documents have been received
- Naviance provides direct links, email addresses and telephone numbers for college admissions offices
- Naviance stores student resumes for teachers to use for letters of recommendation
- Students using the Common Application must use Naviance. All required documents for this application are linked to Naviance for sending to respective colleges
- Go to the Cathedral High School webpage
- Click on students
- Scroll down on the toolbar until you reach Naviance (OR click HERE)
- Click on the word
- Enter your ID number for the email address. DO NOT enter your school email.
- Enter your ID number followed by two zeroes for the password
- Click on the colleges tab and begin adding colleges to which you are applying
- Also by clicking on the colleges tab you will find the letters of recommendation link. All letters will need to be done through Naviance.