Skip To Main Content

CHS Counseling Referrals (Want to see a counselor?)

Do you want to meet with your counselor?  Are you a parent and would like a counselor to meet with your son?  The Cathedral High School Department of Guidance and Counseling is here to help with both personal and academic counseling.  Our grade level counselors and Counseling Partners of Los Angeles Counselors are available to meet with students and parents.  Please use one of the links below to request a meeting with a counselor or to refer your son or student.  Meetings may be arranged in person (academic counselors only) or via Zoom (academic and personal counselors).

Student Self-Referral (I want to see a counselor): 

Parent Referral (I would like my son to see a counselor):

Teacher Referral (I would like a student to see a counselor):

In order to see a personal counselor from Counseling Partners of Los Angeles, students must submit an Informed Consent form.  Please follow the link below to print and sign an Informed Consent form.

CPLA Informed Consent Form