Counseling Partners of LA (Personal Counseling)
Counseling Partners of Los Angles, a California 501(c)(3) non-profit agency, was founded in response to the urgent need to give children a resource dedicated to their mental and emotional well-being.
They provide a comprehensive program of pupil personnel services, available to more than 300,000 children and families attending contracted elementary and secondary schools throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, including Cathedral High School.
Their programs are designed to empower teachers, support parents, and strengthen families. Most of all, they are committed to providing the kind of compassionate intervention that can positively impact the life of a troubled child.
Counseling Partners of LA's uniquely comprehensive base of programs empower youth with the self-esteem and problem solving skills they need to overcome the challenges they face in today's world.
Counseling Partners of LA offers a full program of pupil personnel services and prevention programs to our students and their families.
- On-campus counselors (UPDATE: 2020 counselors are available via Zoom until otherwise noted)
- 24 hour School Safety Crisis Hotline
- Regional Field Supervisor Support Team
- Emergency Response Team
- Community clinic
- Family counseling referral network
- Education and prevention programs for parents, students, and teachers
- Educational testing services
- Parent e-mail information line
In order to see a personal counselor from Counseling Partners of Los Angeles, students must submit an Informed Consent form. Please follow the link below to print and sign an Informed Consent form.