You may contact the Registrar's Office at 323-441-3113 or email@example.com.
- Unofficial Transcript (0-1 business day) = $5 cash per transcript
- Official Transcript (same day - requested before 12 pm) = $10 cash per transcript
- Official Transcript (2-3 business days) = $5 cash per transcript
- Copy of High School Diploma = $50 cash (6-8 weeks to process)
Click on this link to submit your transcript and or diploma request: https://forms.gle/JGYiE4eyUUZ65o2T6
*No checks are accepted! Please contact Mr. Godoy at 323-441-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a payment via Zelle.
**Transcripts (unofficial and official) can be mailed. Unofficial transcripts can be emailed. Payment must be received before processed.
***Transcript requests (unofficial and official) for current Cathedral students are free.
Required Medical Forms for Cathedral High School Students
Every Cathedral Student must have the following medical records on file:
- Current Physical (yearly)
- Immunization Records
Click on the link to submit Emergency Contact Information: https://forms.gle/kjmBm1EKs2G1nMNV6
Medical Records may be dropped off at the Attendance Office, or emailed to Ms. Santos at email@example.com.