We are resuming our sessions the week of January 25th, the goal is to start the process for the upcoming season. Our goal is to use these sessions to start the evaluation process and fitness as we plan for the Spring season. Tryouts will be held on a later date.
- Mandatory (see below)
- Cost $35 (Covers Cathedral Soccer T-Shirt & Gaiter)
- Please bring the $35 the first day of practice.
Two days a week (Mon & Wed or Tue & Thur)
Temperature Check In: 3:10 - 3:25 pm
Practice Times: 3:30 - 4:45 pm
· Bring your own gym bag
· Bring your own water
· Bring your own sunblock
· Bring your hand-sanitizer
· You must practice social distancing at all times
· You cannot share soccer balls, water, sunblock or other equipment.
· Locker rooms will not be available
· Upon arrival, you must wear a mask/gaiter and check in at the side entrance by the Chinese Church
· Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken at the gate
· Parents must wait in their vehicle. Parent access to the field/campus is prohibited.
- Cathedral Practice Shirt (gray) / New one will be provided
- Mask / Gaiter / new one will be provided
- Black practice shorts
- Black socks
- Shin guards
- Cleats / running shoes
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend practice.
- Fever and/or chills
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Cough, congestion, sore throat, and/or runny nose
- Fatigue and/or headache
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- New loss of taste and/or smell
Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *